PCI ELEKTRONIK INTERNASIONAL, PT
PT PCI Elektronik Internasional is a susidiary Company of PCI Limited. PCI Limited is a leading Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) company headquartered in Singapore with manufacturing locations in Batam and Shanghai. We serve global OEM customers in USA, Europe and Asia, offering design and manufacturing services for the telecommunications, office automation, industrial, automotive and medical sectors.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join us in the following area:
SMT Engineer - BASED IN BATAM
* Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 3-5 years of SMT programming experience, preferably with Yamaha machine knowledge
* Good experience in reflow profile especially for BGA and CSP
* Root cause analysis and solution on SMT issue
* Good experience in solder paste printing setup, stencil design requirement
* Good experience in AOI and auto solder paste height checker
* Preferably working experience in Electronic Manufacturing services company
* Experience in DFM/MPP is added advantage.
* Candidates MUST be willing to work at Batam
* Supporting production for NPI build and existing product
* Lead group of technician to maintain the machine to achieve maximum efficiency
* Apply lean or six sigma knowledge for continuous improvement
* Work with engineers in Singapore for NPI transfer and engineering evaluation
* Source and procure equipment/fixture for line improvement and support
* Failure analysis for SMT related matter
For more information about the Company, please assess our website: www.pciltd.com.sg
Interested applicants, please email with detailed resume, stating your current & expected salary & contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
PCI ELEKTRONIK INTERNASIONAL, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....