PT AIA Financial
AIA Financial, one of the largest & progressive joint venture Life Insurance with a solid commitment to human resource excellence, invites suitably qualified professionals who seeking greater challenges to apply for the followings positions :
Tax Department Head
(Banten - Lippo Karawaci, Tangerang)
* University degree qualifications in Tax, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or close areas. Having Accounting or Tax certification would be an advantage;
* More than 6 years taxation experience with either a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or a recognized multinational or Indonesian company;
* Well developed knowledge of Indonesian tax laws and regulations, including Indonesian legislative framework. Having experience in Insurance and/or Banking industry would be an advantage;
* Experience with international taxation and application of double tax treaties is required;
* Well developed knowledge of Indonesian accounting principles. Having understanding of US GAAP would be an advantage; and
* Well experienced in dealing with Indonesian tax authorities and other state authorities, including verbal and written communication on various matters such as tax audits and resolution of tax disputes.
* Manage tax advisory support, tax planning and group tax reporting for the company’s activities and projects under the direction of Head of Tax.
If you feel that you are qualified for the above position, please send your application letter, CV, copy of transcripts, and one recent photograph not later than 2 (two) weeks, with the code on the top left of the envelope, to the following address:
Human Resources Department - PT. AIA Financial
Menara Matahari, 6th Floor
Jl. Bulevar Palem Raya No. 7, Lippo Karawaci 1200
or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 3-10-10
Friday, September 03, 2010
PT AIA Financial
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....