PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC)
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
In order to maintain its position as world's most efficient coal producer, PT Kaltim Prima Coal is under taking formal continous business and performance improvement.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata - East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Manager - Business and Performance Improvement
(Kalimantan Timur - Sangatta)
* Posses a tertiary qualification in Mining, Mechanical, Geology/Civil Engineering from a reputable University
* Hold Pengawas Operational Madya Certificate is preferable. Candidate with Business Improvement Experience using Six Sigma Methodology will be preferred
* Possess extensive experience and proven skills in the mining industry at least 10 years, preferably in open cut mining coal mining encompassing a broad range of practical production, maintenance, improvement, technical and people management issues
* Possess Strong analytical, Problem Solving, Leadership, Negotiation and Influencing and presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written) in both bahasa Indonesia and English
* Liaise with Managers in the oragnization to understand the problems on their areas to identify improvement opportunities and to define, select and monitor business improvement projects.
* Direct and facilities the KPC's business and performance improvement projects to ensure the team meets the goals
* Ensure that appropriate management information system are in place in KPC so that process output are measures, improvement opportunities identified, and the effectiveness of any improvement are quantified
* Develop business and performance improvement strategic plan in line with the GM Business and Performance Improvement annual context statement
* Develop with General Manager the key process and improvement initiatives and the associated key performance measures required to achieve the KPC business improvement plan
* Monitor improvement projects progress to assess the savings and gains, monitor control charts, investigate and rectify any variances required
* Develop action plan with Business Improvement Champions and Project Leaders to ensure the sustainability for every improvement projects
* Develop the effective communication strategy for KPC business improvement process to ensure people awareness of the program and to report the project results
* Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC's Environmental Management Policy
* Maintain up to date knowledge of mining industry improvement initiatives and technological innovations
Successful Candidate will be offered attractive package of family status benefits and broad range of career opportunities in PT. Kaltim Prima Coal.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED
Closing Date: 14-oktober-2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC)
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....