Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC)
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sengata East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Mining Engineer (Code ME)
(Kalimantan Timur - Balikpapan)
* Prepare Geotechnical/Planning reports and documents to ascertain drainage, geological blasting and environmental issues impacting pit coal production.
* Conduct investigations into planning accuracy and other projects as requested.
* Evaluate equipment performance by means of field studies and analyzing production reports.
* Produce reports of the result for dissemination throughout the Mining Operation Division to enable a common approach and understanding to be gained.
* Undertake short and long term production and financial planning to determine the resources required to operate the pit, manage operating cost within budget, identify key issues and satisfy production goals.
* Support daily technical aspects of the pit operation such as short and long term planning, blast design, drainage and road design to assist in achieving agreed coal production targets.
* Undertake environmental rehabilitation and design process as an integral part of both short and long term planning in line with PC’s environmental policy.
* Excellent planning, analytical and organization skill.
* A very good understanding of MINEX mining software is preferable.
* Good Interpersonal & communication skill in both bahasa Indonesia and English
* Possess "Pengawas Operational Pratama" certification from Directorate General of Mining and Energy is preferable.
* Tertiary qualification (S1 degree) in Mining Engineering with minimum 2 years experience in open cut mining operations ideally with exposure to truck and shovel operations.
* Thorough knowledge of pit production activities and equipment, pit technical and pit maintenance process, procedures and activities.
* Good knowledge of coal mining terminology.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : email@example.com
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED
Closing Date: 16-7-09
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC)
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....