INDOFOOD SUKSES MAKMUR Tbk, PT
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Juli 2009, Bursa Karir Engineering
We are the biggest consumer goods company in Indonesia, is currently seeking Indonesia's young professionals with hight motivation and strong determination for the following positions:
This position will be posted in one of our subsidiary company
Supervisor Development Engineering
. S1 Teknik Sipil/Mesin/Listrik
· Posses skill in : engineering project management, autocad, SAP 2000, Visio 2000, MS Project, budgeting
· Posses knowledge in investment & able to make feasibility study
· Posses strong analytical & conceptual thinking, accuracy, innovative & creativity, leadership, self confidence & decision making.
· Minimum 3-5 years experience in : manufacturing & industrial management, planning design ME & Civil Modification & project management
Main responsibilities : To coordinate & plan implementation of project, to ensure that the project is properly designed, finisihed in the agreed timeline with the agreed quality with cost as efficient as possible.
* Coordinate and responsible in monintoring the implementation of each project
* Preparing tender documents and evaluating each contractors's proposal in technical aspects
* Coordinate with Purchasing Department to ensure stock and service is on scheduled
* Coordinating and monitoring internal project and or contractor.
* Project evaluation and project report compilation
* Division / department work order sellection, technical planning coordination, budget estimation planning and work monitoring.
* Give input to the Management related to the machine technology and installation development / improvement.
To be assigned in one of the subsidiary company of Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk.
If you meet the above requirements and interested with the position, please send your complate application and CV with position code to :
Thursday, July 16, 2009
INDOFOOD SUKSES MAKMUR Tbk, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....