PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung.
ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as "Best Bank in China", "Best Trading in the World", "Best Management Company in China" awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as "Most Honored Corporation in China".
ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN.
Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Information Technology, or Finance/Accountancy/Banking,
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia prefered fluent in Mandarin,
* Proficient in web design,
* At least 3 years experience in E-banking,
* Full-Time positions available,
1. Participate in establishing E-banking card business and product system, familiar with the E-banking business process;
2. Take charge of training marketing team and correlative departments about E-banking business and products;
3. Take charge to work out the practical marketing scheme and make the presentation independently;
4. Take charge to do marketing investigation and analyse BI supervision policy about the E-banking business;
5. Take charge of the statistics and analysis about the E-banking business.
6. Ensure that the day-to-day settlement of all electronic deposit and withdrawal requests are completed accurately and in a timely manner and in accordance with Standard Operating Rules;
7. Respond to hardware, software, network, user, and communications problems and takes or directs corrective action to resolve the problems;
8. Coordinate website maintenance;
9. Ensure day-to-day Internet Banking data is transmitted appropriately;
10. To implement other duties delegated by Private Banking Dept. Head related to the responsibility
Application should be sent within 10 days from the date of posting.
We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained.
Send your application to the address below and please state the job code HR@ina.icbc.com.cn
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....