BANK BUMIPUTERA INDONESIA, PT Tbk
Bank Bumiputera inviting energetic, dedicated & high potential person with the capacity to learn to improve the career, to join with us as:
ACCOUNT OFFICER /ASSISTANT ACCOUNT OFFICER
* Those having min. 3 years experience in sales related position in banking industry to be positioned as Account Officer (AO)
* Excellent communication skills is a must
* Having good relationship & networking with local business players
* Having good track record in Corporate Commercial, funding and Small Medium Enterprise activity
* Male or Female, age below 25-30 years old
* Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) of any disciplines
* Those having min. 1 year experience in sales related position in banking industry to be positioned as Assistant Account Officer (AAO)
* Located in Surabaya, Semarang, Medan, Pekanbaru, Jakarta and Bogor
If you meet to our requirements list above, please send your comprehensive CV and recent photograph to:
PT. Bank Bumiputera Indonesia, Tbk.
Menteng Office Park. 4th Floor
Jl. Probolinggo No. 18 Jakarta 10350
Phone : (021) 3919898
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....