PT Tempindo Jasatama
Our client, a world wide engineering, mining, and contractor, is in urgent need to appoint high achiever candidates who are expected to mark significant contribution for supporting company's operation effectively and efficiently
* Coordinate all managers and field HSE representatives in implementing HSE program;
* Review, update and communicate Company's Safety manuals and Employee Safety Handbooks to ensure the conformation with current HSE programs;
* Improve and evaluate all areas of risk assessment, hazard management, project HS systems and training.
* Establish HSE policy, procedures and standards that are complied with the industry standards and regulation;
* Develop HSE & Energy conservation short and long-term program, including awareness programs, certification program to achieve HSE objective optimally and in a cost-efficient manner;
* Develop HSE management system, including inspection system, and HSE audit system;
* An effective and strategic leader with hands on experience to design, execute, improve, and control the implementation of HSE program;
* Excellent English communication and business presentation skill;
* Committed to work, excellent professionalism, trustworthy;
* Willing to travel to project/sites;
* Open for Indonesian citizen only.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), or Public Health;
* At least 10 years of working experience in HSE of EPC or Oil and Gas companies;
* Extensive knowledge and skill in Safety and Risk Management;
Please send CV to:HUMAN CAPITAL / PT Tempindo Jasatama Mid Plaza II, 12th Floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 10-11 Jakarta 10220 Fax: 021-5733791 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11-7-09.
Friday, June 19, 2009
PT Tempindo Jasatama
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....