Power Job Vacancy
GE Energy Infrastructure; Market Analysis Manager (Energy)
Crafting the most inspiring ideas to shape your career success.
GE - Energy, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is one of the world s leading suppliers of technology to the energy industry with over 38,000 employees in 150 manufacturing locations and 540 offices worldwide. Providing a comprehensive range of solutions for oil and gas, traditional and renewable power generation, and energy management, we are uniquely prepared to fulfill world demand for reliable, efficient energy.
Market Analysis Manager (Energy) - Job Reference No. : 1011150 This position can be based either in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Jakarta, Indonesia or Bangkok, Thailand or Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
• MBA with 5-7 years marketing or sales or product management roles.
• Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Engineering.
• Experience in a process industry (cement, steel, etcl/power generation industry.
• Experience in carrying out project/market analysis, secondary market research and primary market research.
• Support the business through the development and execution of a regional growth plan.
• Carry out market studies for energy products and energy services.
• Carry out market analysis and market research.
• Champion programs to meet regional specific customer requirements, competitive threats and market opportunities.
• Identify long-term opportunities to facilitate earlier customer engagement by the sales and the P&L teams (VIZ Project Database).
• Oversee region-specific demand creation activities; including customer communication plans.
• Assist in the definition and execution of product line growth strategies across the energy portfolio.
• Provide region-specific market and customer information to product line leadership.
• Support new product commercialization plans.
Please log on to www.gecareers.com and search for the respective Job Reference No. listed above to apply for the position by March 28, 2009.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GE imagination at work.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Power Job Vacancy
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....