BANK COMMONWEALTH, PT
Karir Perbankan,Job vacancy
Is looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated persons to fill the following positions for its expanding banking operation
Relationship Manager for Lending
Required Qualifications and Skills :
* Pleasant personality, good interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
* PC literate, high integrity, Risk focus and attention to detail
* Highly motivated, discipline and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
* proficient in written and spoken English
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with GPA > 3.00
* Having experience at least 3 (three) years experience as Marketing Lending in Local or Foreign Bank
* A self starter who is ambitious and a strongly motivated team player
* Excellent selling and networking skills
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph to:
Human Resources Department
PT Bank Commonwealth
P.O. Box 8367 JKSMP
Please put Code: RML on the top left side of the envelope.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
BANK COMMONWEALTH, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....