Job career terbaru
BANK AKITA part of BARCLAYS GROUP, looking for highly motivated candidate for :
1. PASSWORD ADMINISTRATION
* Minimum 4 years experience in managing password / users’ ID administration & management.
* Understanding on Banking applications preferably with Flexcube application system.
* Strong process management.
* Good English (oral & written)
2. INFORMATION & IT SECURITY
* Minimum 4 years work experience as IT or Information Security Officer
* Preferably experience with banking industry
* Fluent in English (oral & written)
* Good interpersonal and communication skill
* Have attended various Information & IT Security training
Please send Your Complete CV and Photograph to :
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Job career terbaru
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....