PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates copper mines / gold Batu Hijau in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province. PTNNT committed to the forefront of the field in safety, environmental and social responsibility. PTNNT invite professional employment of a skilled, trained and committed to be part of a team to fill the following position:
CON0164 - SUPV. SAFETY - CORROSSION PROJECT
(Nusa Tenggara Barat - Mataram)
* To provide support for safety and loss control is needed in the project area Remediasi Corrosion and together with the user department procedures to comply with SHLP PTNNT. Performing a task supervision reports directly; compliance audit of the policies, procedures and regulations national company; lines to help the supervisor in the implementation of the training, communication and implementation of the philosophy and procedures of Safety, Health and the prevention of loss Batu Hijau; analyze the statistics department and develop and implement programs to overcome defisiensi; provide information to the management of government regulations, and propose methods to meet the safety regulations at this time, make weekly reports of safety work.
* Minimum 10 years experience in the mining industry and oil and gas fields of safety and loss control.
* Knowledge & application by the competent practice in the field of system safety in the environment of water / Grit blasting & spray painting operations in the area.
* Understanding of the provision of comprehensive government.
* Ability to support and emergency response activities.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the company and build relationships and networks.
* Knowledge & application by the competent practice in the field of system safety management, behavioral safety & risk management processes associated with the practice and the device SHLP risk.
Submit applications to the address below with the Position Code in the upper-right corner of your application & the envelope. All the applications that do not enter will be published. Applications closed (7 days after the ad terbit). Only applicants who qualify will be contacted.
HR Recruitment PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No.258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia PO.BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext. 48042, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....