Lowongan kerja Minyak gas Malaysia - Shell Job
At Sarawak Shell Berhad (71978-W), we are continuously looking to the future and for people who will make it happen. Take now for instance. We're looking for the world's top Exploration & Production talent to join us in building a business capable of real and sustainable growth. If that's you, then come and explore your potential in an environment characterised by opportunity, flexibility and reward. Shell is committed to the Asia pacific region through growing its position as a leading supplier of LNG in the region and growing the value in its existing heartlands.
The Exploration & Production business began in Asia Pacific over a century ago, back in the 1890s, when the first wells were drilled by Shell in Sumatra and Borneo. Recent discoveries in Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam provide an aggressive expansion to our portfolio in the region.
The Shell Malaysia Exploration and Production Aviation team (LOAV) provide helicopter services to Sarawak and Sabah assets, drilling , projects, engineering and maintenance. The LOAV organisation ensures all aviation operations are carried out, in accordance with Shell Group Aviation Standards, in a co-ordinated commercial approach which seeks ‘best in class’ performance, safety and security. As the arbiter of aviation safety standards, to ensure that standards for maintenance, flying operations, and offshore aviation facilities are set and maintained in area of operations, taking account of industry developments with potential for safety and performance enhancement.
Shell Exploration & Production Asia Pacific operates in seven countries - Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, China, Philippines, New Zealand, Australia and Singapore.
We currently have positions available in Miri, Malaysia.
(Sarawak - Miri, Malaysia)
* Possess a current rotary wing flying licence, ATPL or its equivalent and appropriate type ratings in medium and/or heavy twin helicopters with a minimum of 5 years offshore experience or an Aviation Engineering Licence with more than 10 years experience in rotary wing operations. Equivalent military experience will be considered;
* Have held management positions within an Oil Industry Business Unit as a professional aviation Air Ops Supervisor with an aircraft operating company or equivalent military organization;
* Working knowledge of EASA/JAA Ops, maintenance regulations and an awareness of industry best practice is essential;
* Extensive knowledge of key aspects of aircraft operation and support, as well as an understanding of the commercial and legislative aspects of aviation;
* Possess managerial skills in planning and helicopter operations with a broad understanding of customers aviation logisitical requirement;
* Holding a valid passport with no restrictions;
* Fluent in spoken and written English and skilled in MS Office. Proficiency in other languages is an advantage;
* Must be medically fit and willing to travel both onshore and offshore;
* Work authorisation in Malaysia is required for this position.
* You will be responsible for the supervision and management of helicopter flight operations both to offshore and onshore;
* Ensure flights are conducted in accordance with Shell Group Standards, are operated in an efficient manner, in a safe and secure environment;
* Ensure recommendations arising from audits are followed up and closed by the agreed target date;
* To make sure that the principles of aviation safety management have been adopted by aircraft operators, participate in incident and accident investigations, and provide timely and well judged professional aviation operational and technical advice appropriate to customer needs;
* Conversant with aircraft and equipment operating performance, technological advances, maintenance procedures and new developments, you’ll ensure effective communication of the department’s activities through business unit meetings and the Logistics Website on the Group Intranet;
* Support Regional Aviation Lead in the maintenance of departments policies and procedures together with the Logistics HSE Plan and safety case, and perform additional duties in support of the internal management of LOAV.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 11 February 2009
Number of Vacancies: 1
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Lowongan kerja Minyak gas Malaysia - Shell Job
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....