Job vacancy Lowongan Perpajakan BUMN
SEMEN ANDALAS INDONESIA, PT
PT Semen Andalas Indonesia a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team to be based in Medan with some traveling as:
Tax & Treasury Assistant Manager (Code: TAM)
· Must possess at least Bachelor degree from recognized university majoring in Accounting/Finance/Tax/Fiscal.
· Having minimum 3 years working experiences in related field in multinational environment.
· Hold a Certified Tax Consultant (Brevet A & B) is preferred.
· Must be hands on in solving problem and avoid short cut and short-term solutions.
· Must be strong in detail and number crunching.
· Possess good knowledge of Cost Accounting, Management Accounting and Tax.
· Knowledge/experience with Accounting/Financial software (SAP, JDE, PICKS).
· English proficiency, computer literacy and can operate Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and Power Point).
Reports to Tax & Treasury Manager, the candidate is responsible to:
· Minimize of tax liability through good tax planning and management by identifying company specific tax issues and planning to ensure appropriate savings in tax.
· Tax report must be submitted timely and of good quality.
· Review and submit all statutory tax obligations, annual tax returns and tax computations within the required time limits and ensure that all tax queries and issues are dealt within a timely manner.
· Promptly clear outstanding tax backlog and update tax record and solving disputes on all tax and duties (withholding tax, VAT, corporate tax, real property gains tax, stamps duties, customs duties, etc.) with various authorities.
· Aim for zero tax penalty.
· Analyze and report fund movement.
· Monitor foreign exchange and negotiate with bank to get highest rate from time deposit.
· Review bank reconciliation.
· Examine payment process and accurateness of payment.
· Confirm that payment authorization process procedure adherence to company’s rules.
· Cooperate internally (Purchasing and Marketing) and externally (supplier and distributor) regarding payment process.
· High Integrity and Values, Initiatives, Customer Focus, Teamwork & Cooperation, and Driving for Results
· Leading People, Leading Change, Vision & Purpose, Organizational Awareness, Development Others
· Conceptual Thinking, and Analytical Thinking, Information Seeking , Impact and Influence
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph, not later than 30th January 2009 to:
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESSES
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Job vacancy Lowongan Perpajakan BUMN
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....