PT. PANASONIC LIGHTING INDONESIA
We are a Japanese company "Panasonic" a leader in the lamp manufacturing with global & dynamic vision, seeking a qualified candidate with high commitment to work together with our winning team to fill in the position as :
“Quality Assurance Staff (QA)”
1. Implementing ISO 9001 standard.
2. Controlling all of Quality System ISO 9001 document.
3. Controlling and monitoring the Non-Conformance Report.
4. Conducting Internal Quality Audit ISO 9001.
5. Involving and supporting QCC Participants.
6. Data analysis.
Expected Qualifications :
1. Bachelor Degree from reputable university, majoring in Industrial Engineering, Statistic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.
2. Male/Female, Age maximum 30 years.
3. 1 year working experience in QA function from reputable manufacturing companies, is an advantage.
4. Familiar with the quality system.
5. Having strong analytical skill & interpersonal skill.
6. Good English and computer skills (MS Office).
“PPIC Staff (PPIC)”
The Job :
1. Planning & analyzing production plan, scheduling delivery order, and inventory control.
2. Monitoring production planning, material supply, and controlling production output on schedule to fulfill customer requirement.
3. Forecasting control.
The Person :
1. Bachelor degree from reputable university, majoring in Industrial Engineering or Statistic.
2. Male or Female with maximum 30 years of age.
3. Working experience in PPIC function from reputable manufacturing companies is an advantage; fresh graduated are welcome and encourage to apply.
4. Familiar with the quality system, production plan and inventory control as part of supply chain process.
5. Having strong analytical & interpersonal skill.
6. Good command in English and computer skills (MS Office).
7. Willing to work in Pasuruan area
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV in English as an attachment with current & expected salary and recent photograph within 2 (two) weeks, via email to:
Please put the position applied PPIC Staff, QA Staff on the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Monday, September 08, 2008
PT. PANASONIC LIGHTING INDONESIA
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....