Bank Danamon Tbk (Bali)
PT. Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk, an opportunity for those of you who have the spirit and achievement-oriented work, to join us as a Teller with the following criteria:
* Min. D3 with min GPA 2.75
* Male / Female, max age unmarried. 25 th
* Thorough, diligent and responsible
* Good personality and look attractive
* Minimum height 165 cm (for men) and 157 cm (for women), with a weight proportional
* Having effective communication skills and good
* Have high integrity, proactive, flexible and oriented to the service (service).
* Willing to be located in branches that have been determined by Bank Danamon (according to the needs of the Bank)
* Placement: Branch of Bali, Sumbawa, Ruteng, Ende, Maumere, Kupang
Bawa Langsung Lamaran, CV, Copy Ijazah, Copy Transkrip Nilai, Copy KTP dan Pas Foto Berwarna Terbaru ukuran 4 x 6 cm (2 lembar) ke:
Up. PUDJI ASTUTI
PT. Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk
Cabang Denpasar Hayam Wuruk
Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 246 Lt. 3
(maks. 1 MB)
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Bank Danamon Tbk (Bali)
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....