PT Bank Swadesi, Tbk
Are You looking for A Wind of Change and Challenge?
We are Fast Expanding Mid-Size Foreign Private National Bank Registering Business
Growth Almost Double Every Year Since 2007
Bank of India (BOI) is a Government of India Owned 103 Years Young Bank with Business Mix more than Rp. 800 Trilion and Net worth more than Rp.25 Trillion.It has presence in more than 17 countries around the Globe:
(Bandung and Makasar)
* General Qualification
* Fluency in Oral and Written English with minimum 2 years experience in a Bank / Financial instituition preffered
* Excellent Salary commensurate with Qualificain and Experience negotiable.Performance linked attractive bonus wth no limits.
* Open Aveus for Promotions shall be available
* Male/Female, maximum age of 35 years
* Willing to work in Bandung & Makasar
* Young Dynamic Aspiring Male/Female Graduated S-1 with GPA Minimum 2.75
* Capability to analyze the Market and Attract / Influence Clients for long term Win-win Relationship
* Aggresive/Target Oriented/ Well Organized/ Good Communication and Inter Personal skills
* Knowledge of Accounting and Financial Analysis. Time Management, Ability for Hard Work and Perform under challenging Pressures shall be added plus points
The qualified candidates should send the application and CV along with recent photograph and stated the expected salary and put the position code and the city code on the upper left ot the envelope no later than 2 weeks after this adverisement to:
JL. H Samanhudi No. 37
Pasar Baru – Jakarta Pusat 10710
email : email@example.com
Closing Date: 27-8-10
Thursday, July 29, 2010
PT Bank Swadesi, Tbk
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....