BANGKOK BANK PCL
We are the largest commercial bank in Thailand and one of the largest regional banks in Southeast Asia. Bangkok Bank will always be there, every step of the way, a friend to our customers wherever their journey leads.
Our Vision is to continue to be the leading financial service provider in Thailand, and to be the leading international bank in Asia. We will do this by providing world-class service and products to all our customers.
Please find our company details on www.bangkokbank.com
We invite highly motivated, professional and good interpersonal skills individual to join Our team for the following opening:
Credit and Marketing Officer – Corporate Banking
* Local / Overseas graduate from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.0 (based on 4.0 scale)
* Minimum 2 years in the same position with commercial or corporate banking.
* Possesses good knowledge and experiences in Credit analysis and trade finance products.
* Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skill
* Fluent in both oral and written English.
* Good writing and presentation skills.
* Maintain the relationship and monitoring the clients on daily basis.
* Able to develop new prospective customers.
* Review and propose of credit application for renewal and credit process.
* Conduct regular site visit to customer location which involve traveling to outside Jakarta.
If your background and qualifications meets these requirements, please send your complete application, CV, transcripts and recent photograph to :
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
BANGKOK BANK PCL
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....