PT Titan Group
The Titan Group of Companies is one of the fast growing privately held IT & Telecommunication, Mining & Energy, Property, and Agro Business organization in Indonesia. The Group owns or holds interests in companies ranging from IT system integration and distribution services, contact center outsourcing, wire-line telecom development to coal and minerals mining, oil & gas upstream and downstream businesses.
Please visit our website: www.titan.co.id
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* Bachelor's Degree (S1) from reputable university, major in Computer Science, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
* Male / female, Age from 23 to 30 years old.
* Able to speak English would be an advantage.
* Strong & effective interpersonal and communication skills, Motivated, Good Attitude and an Energetic team player.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* There are 5 full-Time positions available.
* To generate that brings profitable revenue and/or strategic positioning
* To explore, identify and develop new business opportunities
* To Organize and conduct sales presentation, negosiation and proposals development
* To Maintain and engage relationship with new and existing client
Send your CV or resume to this following address:
HRD Titan Group
Graha BIP Lt. 9
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav 23, Jakarta 12930
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Closing Date: 27-4-10
Monday, March 29, 2010
PT Titan Group
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....