COCA COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA, PT
We are passionately refreshing Indonesia everyday
Coca-Cola Distribution Indonesia (CCDI) - National Office is inviting the right candidate to fill in the position in Human Resources area as OHS Education Manager.
OHS Education Manager is a position in Human Resources Department that reports to National OHS Manager. The Occupational Health & Safety Education Manager responsible to develop and provide OHS curriculum for all position in company. This position is also responsible for developing OHS training material and delivers OHS training.
OHS EDUCATION MANAGER
To fill this position, you will be challenged to manage the following accountabilities:
* Leading a development and improvement of OHS curriculum and OHS training materials in line with organization changes
* Promoting OHS innovation through OHS training or other OHS communication media
* Delivering OHS induction and other OHS trainings in National Office
* Taking on other assigned duties or tasks as required by the business
* Developing OHS curriculum for each job position based on CCBI, CCA and TCCMS requirements.
* Evaluating regularly OHS training materials based on CCBI, CCA and TCCMS requirements.
* Ensuring safety awareness is an integral part of annual and business planning.
* Taking responsible report regularly to National OHS Manager
* Ensuring OHS curriculums are delivered as planned.
* Promoting health and safety awareness within organization and communicate company OHS to interested parties.
In charge for the mentioned essential role, you would be expected to have the following qualifications:
* Having Minimum 5 years in Substantial OHS training experience
* Great understanding about OHS, Risk analysis, OHS Law and Regulation and also OHS internal audit
* Experience and knowledge for Business acumen in OHS perspective
* Having a great skill for Coaching, development others and able to facilitate change
* Holding minimum bachelor degree (S1) majoring engineering/OHS major from reputable university(Master degree with OHS/ engineering major would be an advantages)
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph
(Not more than 100 Kb):
Only short listed candidate will be proceed
Friday, March 05, 2010
COCA COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....