PT Smart Telecom
SMART Telecom, part of Sinar Mas group, has been established to provide the most innovative, advanced and high quality cellular sevice in Indonesia. Supported by CDMA2000 1x EVDO REV-A Technology, we provide high quality voice and high speed internet (mobile broadband) to our customers. Nowadays Smart Telecom has been operating in most cities in Java, Sumatera and Bali.
CHIEF ENGINEER SEMARANG
(Jawa Tengah - SEMARANG)
CHIEF ENGINEER PADANG
(Sumatera Barat - PADANG)
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Have an experience in operation & maintenance building esp. Telco building
* Have an experience in ME building system
* Able to operate computer (Ms. Office)
* Able to work shift and on call 24 hours
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Local applicants are highly recommended
Please send your detailed resume and put POSITION TITLE as SUBJECT on your email to:
Closing Date: 1-10-09
Thursday, September 03, 2009
PT Smart Telecom
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....