SINOMAST MINING, PT
PT Sinomast Mining is a company under Bintang Biru Group. Bintang Biru is a group that has long experience shipping, ship owning, mining, and international trading as well. As every strategic business has independent management yet makes collaboration each other to give a synergy. The company is located in Jakarta and active as an operator of several coal mine concessions in Barito Utara – Kalimantan Tengah. PT Sinomast Mining works end to end from exploration, operating a mine up to marketing to its international trade network.
The well experience engineers are dedicated to maintain the process of giving good quality of low ash and low sulfur content. PT Sinomast Mining is a good partner in business; we are actively exploring the mine to support out long term and suistainable business, especially related in coal mining in Indonesia.
Support Operation Head (code SOH) - Kalimantan
* Age 28-40 year.
* D3 / S1 from Engineering background.
* Own network with the heavy equipment vendors.
* Indonesian Nationality with 3 years experience in Heavy Equipment especially in maintenance system, inventory system (spare part and fuel) and purchasing systems.
Job Description :
* Evaluate heavy equipments performance periodically.
* Monitor, report and follow up any condition of the heavy equipments
* Coordinate and supervise preventive and corrective maintenance implementation for heavy equipment.
* Coordinate and supervise process of requesting and evaluate fuel and spare part consumption.
* Coordinate fuel and spare part vendors
* Capable of coordination from internal through external
* Have leadership and honesty capability
* A hardworker
HRD-PT. SINOMAST MINING
Friday, August 14, 2009
SINOMAST MINING, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....