BANK MIZUHO INDONESIA, PT
PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
JUNIOR COMPLIANCE STAFF (JCS)
As a member of Compliance Department, you will be responsible to support Compliance Department’s activities in administering information/publications of Laws and Regulations as well as or other inquiries information from Local Authorities. The job includes handle the administration of Compliance matters.
* Good at writing reports, internal policies and procedures.
* Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
* Possess high sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
* Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
* Experience in Compliance or Legal for minimum 1 – 2 years in banking industry.
* Exposed to business, finance and banking laws and updates.
* Relevant bachelor or postgraduate degree, preferable Legal background.
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 700 or TOEFL of min. 550).
* Strong team leadership.
* High achievers (performance oriented).
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to:
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
BANK MIZUHO INDONESIA, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....