Jobs Oil Gas PT Elnusa
Lowongan Kerja Migas 2009 Terbaru , Jobs Engineering / Lowongan Teknik Juli Agustus 2009
PT Elnusa Tbk, a national pride world class company for total solution in Upstream Oil and Gas Services (www.elnusa.co.id). We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Maintenance Manager (CODE : MM)
* Fluent in English both oral and written.
* Have good computer skill (MS Office, Database, SAP).
* Competencies: Integrity, Synergy, Commitment, Customer Service Orientation, conceptual & logical thinking, strategic thinking, interpersonal skill, adaptability, stress management, impact & influence, delegation & follow up, decision making.
* Male or Female, min. 30 years old.
* Min S1 graduated, Background study Engineer from any reputable university (GPA min. 2.75 scale of 4).
* Having min. 5 years experience in maintenance field (will be advantage in oil & Gas Industry).
* Having experience as leader (structural position/managerial level) in unit/sub unit at PT. Elnusa Tbk or other company.
* Have excellence knowledge about engineering min. 3 years (preferable at a mining, Oil & Gas industries, and/or heavy equipment industries)
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website (www.elnusa.co.id) click career then apply online registration not later than August 3th, 2009
(Don’t apply more than one position, we will not process it).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
Closing Date: 19-8-09
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Jobs Oil Gas PT Elnusa
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....