SCHNEIDER INDONESIA, PT
PURCHASING EXECUTIVE FOR RAW MATERIAL MARKET (RM)
* S1 degree in Mechanical / Technique Industry
* Minimum 2 years experience as purchaser / PPIC.
* Business understanding: Export / import procedure, Contractual terms (include incoterm)
* Familiar with SAP.
* Fluent in English, understand French.
* Other skills: Negotiation (aptitude), Economy analysis, SHE know how, Production Market know how, Quality.
* Maintain subcontractor Raw Material (esp. Metal Parts).
* Investigate the market possibilities and select suppliers.
* Set up and negotiation contract base on price, lead time, quality, term of payment and other condition if any.
* Maintain data base for creation, updating price, term of payment, packing, minimum quality order, lead time in SAP for Standard & Non Standard Part (around thousand parts).
* Settlement disputes concerning repetitive lead time, price, technique specification, quality problem.
* Supplier performance: evaluation and corrective action request (out group)
* Improve the respond to internal customer request.
* Find local supplier for supporting produce in order to get cost reduction.
* Arrange & Coordination between supplier Raw Material with subcontractor (such as: arrange quota each subcontractor).
Send your CV to:
(Without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job title and job code as e-mail subject
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....