PT Hero Supermarket, Tbk
PT Hero Supermarket,Tbk. is one of the leading retail player in Indonesia, which has the affiliation in Asia Pacific including Hongkong, S’pore, Malaysia, China & Taiwan. Due to rapid growth of expansion within our chain drug stores–GUARDIAN, our hyper mart-GIANT, and many more. We need dedicated and dynamic professionals to drive our business further, with the following positions ;
1. GM REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
* Responsible for managing all design and construction aspect
* Coordinate with related parties / Department to ensure on time store opening, budget and quality
* Coordinate with the landlord during construction regarding meeting Hero/Giant/Speciality retail requirements
* Ensure operational cost is within budget
* Train, appraise and monitor all employee under th eproject management depatment
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Architecture or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
* At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Management/General Manager/CEO/VP/Directors specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
2. Repair And Maintenance Manager
* To coordinate and ensure that preventive and corrective maintenance for all business Unit (BU) and Consessionaires at Hero, Guardian, Starmart, Giant, Mitra Toko Discount, Distribution Center (DC) Cibitung, Head Office are implemented effectively, economically and on time.
* Male, Min 33 years old
* Preferably having a bachelor or master degree from Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering with at least 5 – 10 years related experience.
* Have a strong negotiation skill with suppliers and have a sound knowledge in Facility Management (FM), operations cost analysis and Total Quality Maintenance Standard (TQMS) and its implementation.
* Ability to handle a team of technicians/contractors, plan, execute and monitor all maintenance related matters.
* Experience in retail industry, prefably with departmental chain stores and fast food chain stores.
* Strong knowledge of building materials and engeneering parts
* Familiar with computer literate (autocad, microsoft office, project)
* English proficiency both oral and written is a must.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application complete with CV and recent photograph to:
PT. Hero Supermarket, Tbk.
Jln. Gatot Subroto no.177A - Kav.64
or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 3-2-09
Monday, January 12, 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....