SINGAPORE PSB SCHOOL
Key Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree in related areas
- Applicants with teaching qualification from an accredited teacher-training institution will be considered favourably
- Minimum 3 years of relevant and formal teaching experience in schools using Singapore Curriculum &/or IGCSE
Key Responsibilities :
To teach the following :
• Primary Level
- English Language - Ref.No : IDPEL1008
- Mathematics - Ref.No : IDPM1008
- Science - Ref.No : IDPS1008
- Indonesian Studies - Ref.No : IDPIS1008
• Secondary Level
- English Language - Ref.No : IDSEL1008
- Humanities (History or Geography) - Ref. No : IDSH1008
- Mathematics - Ref.No : IDSM1008
- Science (Physics / Chemistry) - Ref.No : IDSS1008
- Indonesian Studies - Ref.No : IDSIS1008
We invite qualified applicants to send their detailed resumes
(in word document), including current & expected salary and contact details to :
Kindly indicate reference number in your application.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
SINGAPORE PSB SCHOOL
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....