PT. TELKOM JOB VACANCY
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, the biggest state-owned Telecommunication Company in
Indonesia, now open job vacancy for fresh graduate of Gajahmada University (UGM).
The qualifications are:
1. Specific Qualifications:
Major / Degree : Accounting – S1
Management (Marketing) - S1/S2
Law – S1/S2
Graduation Date : Maximum 3 years lately (max at July 1st, 2005)
GPA : Minimum GPA 2.75 for Bachelor degree and 3.25 for Master degree
Age at July 1st 2008 : Maximum 25 years old for Bachelor degree (S1) and 27
years old for Master degree (S2)
2. General Qualifications:
• Indonesian Citizen (WNI);
• Willing to be placed at the entire Telkom operation area;
• Free of narcotics and never doing criminals;
• Have no job contract with the other company when assign Telkom Job Contract later;
• Never join Telkom recruitment test before.
3. How to Apply:
- Make application letter with these attachments:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of certificate and GPA transcript that have been legalized
- Two photographs (3×4 cm)
- Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian / SKCK (This document can be sent
SGM HR CENTER PT TELKOM
JL. JAPATI NO. 1
BANDUNG – 40133
• Direct submit the application letter through Direktorat Kemahasiswaan UGM not
later then August 15th, 2008
• Recruitment schedule will be informed on presentation session that will be held on
Monday, August 19th, 2008 at 09.00 a.m.
HR CENTER - PT TELKOM
Saturday, August 09, 2008
PT. TELKOM JOB VACANCY
Label: Telekomunikasi - Elektro
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....