SMART Telecom is a cellular telecommunication network and service provider under SINARMAS GROUP, currently developing telecommunication technology with third-generation (3G) CDMA 2000 1X EVDO basis which has national coverage license.
1. Treasury Staff
2. Collection Staff
3. Reporting Staff
· Highly integrity, committed, honest and responsible person
· Able to work under-pressure and willing to travel and to be placed throughout Indonesia
· Preferably experience in SAP
· Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
· Male/Female, age between 24-28
· Degree in Finance/Accounting/Informatics Management from reputable university
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in Finance/Accounting/Account Receivable/Collection in telco operator/retail industry/consumer financing
· Have working experiences in information system and ERP is an advantage
· Understand Account Receivable/Collection/Treasury/Reporting process is a must.
· Ability to maintain relationship both externally and internally, team player and result oriented
Please send your resume to : email@example.com
Yr(s) Exp 2
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Job Type Full Time, Permanent
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....