We are a fast growing telecommunication services company (ISO 9001:2000 certified) inviting professionals to fulfill below challenging positions:
Vacancy for : ENGINEER (ENG)
- Having minimum 1 years experience in RBS-Minilink Integration, Testing, and Commissioning of Ericsson product/installation.
- Freshgraduate is welcome
- Computer literate
- High level of personal motivation
- Dynamic, excellent communication, and hard worker
- Having a basic knowledge about Health & Safety requirements
- Male, age max 30 years old
- Holder of Bachelor Degree (S1) in Technology of Electrical/Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent from Reputable Universities with minimum grade 2.85 of 4 scale.
- Willing for out of town assignment.
- Job location in Jakarta, Palembang, Padang, Bengkulu, Jambi, dan Bangka-Belitung, Surabaya, Jawa Tengah, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak.
If you are interested in career opportunity with us, please submit your CV/resume and recent photograph, not later than July 18, 2008 to:
PT. Media Intertel Graha
Kompleks D’Best Fatmawati Blok C 16-17
Jl. RS Fatmawati No.15
Jakarta Selatan 12420
Or email to :
(max.200Kb and put the position & area you applied as an email subject)
Monday, July 14, 2008
Label: Telekomunikasi - Elektro
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....