PT Indotruck Utama
.. JOB OPPORTUNITIES …..
Our company is a subsidiary of Indomobil Group, dealing with well known European truck & equipment brands. We are curently seeking for high caliber people to fill the following position in our organization:
* Candidate must possess at least a SMU or Associate Degree in Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Komputer.
* Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* 3 Full-Time positions available.
* Membantu Proses Loading&Unloading (Receiving,Picking,Binning,dan Packing)
* Pendistribusian Shipment dan semua item spare parts
We invite qualified candidates to send their full resume with the indicate position, and a recent photograph to the following email address:
PT. INDOTRUCK UTAMA
Jl. Raya Cakung Cilincing Kav. 3A
Attn. HRGA Manager
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
PT Indotruck Utama
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....