PT Mobile-8 Telecom Tbk
With gross revenue of Rp1.117,7 Billion, PT Mobile-8 Telecom Tbk, is a public listed company serves approximately 3 Million subscribers in 2007. Under the brand of Fren and Hepi, Mobile-8 is one of the largest telecommunication companies in Indonesia holding nation wide licenses for CDMA technology and FWA one. Fren are now in entire Java island, Madura, Bali, North Sumatra, South Sumatra, South Kalimantan, and South Sulawesi while Hepi has just been launched in Jakarta, Bandung and Banjarmasin and would be in other cities as well. As part of our commitment to widen the operational coverage and enhance services around Indonesia, we are now looking for self driven and dynamic professional to join our team as:
Department Head of Pricing and Packaging
Reporting to the Division Head of HEPI Product Marketing, Department Head of Pricing and Packaging is fully in-charged of overseeing the tariff management within division and aligning it to financial simulation for revenue impact.
The successful profile will be having:
· A minimum of S1 degree from related disciplines, preferably from management or statistic, and with at least 5 years experience, in telecommunication/ CDMA or GSM operators environment, with exposure in pricing and packaging or revenue assurance area
· Common traits will be sound analytical skill, being detail oriented, creative, personable, and strong business acumen
· Sound computer skills and have good interpersonal and communication skills
The incumbent will be:
· Design, formulate, evaluate competitive product/ tariff strategy and program to increase potential usage and subscribers
· Monitor all competitors’ tariff’s strategies for product and programs in order to ensure company’s tariff is still competitive
· Control program and product national performance to achieve customers’ satisfaction
· Monitor and analyze competitors’ performance and customers’ behavior in general to create an accurate acquisition program
· Develop reporting system as the tool to analyze the usage, reload, etc
· Coordinate internally with related parties about product and program development as well as determine the competitive tariff
Please send your comprehensive resume, not later than 2 weeks to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you apply for in the subject of your email.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
PT Mobile-8 Telecom Tbk
Label: Telekomunikasi - Elektro
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....