A Career with Citibank has much to offer. Citibank provides professional challenges and opportunities to excel in the world of banking. We are the most respected global financial services firm, with the broadest distribution, the best brand, unmatched scale and efficiency and the broadest array of products.
Citibusiness Indonesia is a newly formed group under Citibank NA (Global Consumer Group) which specialized in partnership with SME (Small Medium Enterprise) clients.
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta Pusat)
Requirements:- Has minimum of 8 years of experience in banking (foreign banks preferred).
- Experience as an Relationship Manager for Corporate Banking/ SME segment is a must.
- Experience in credit risk analysis is a plus.
- Holds minimum S1 degree from a reputable university.
- Strong in funding and/or lending areas.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Individual contributor and able to work in team.
- Has a strong passion and proven track record in sales.
- Focus on transactional/business account (funding/lending as a total relationships approach).
- Will be responsible for acquisition of new clients/ corporate accounts.
- Maintain and grow existing business accounts.
- Will be responsible for cross-selling.
If the above criteria suits you, please email ONLY your latest CV to email@example.com,
in MS Word format, with subject: “CV RM - jobstreet”.
Latest submission: end of May 2008. Only shortlisted candidates will be offered for interview.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Label: Lowongan di Bank
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....