NISSAN MOTOR INDONESIA, PT
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car. Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment, invite you to join our team and grow with us.
Field Quality Improvement Staff
Position : Field Quality Improvement Staff
Department : After Sales Service
Working Location : Jakarta
· Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Engineering.
· Has experience more than 2 years in similar field, preferably from automotive company
· Male, 25-30 years old.
· Fluent in English both oral and written.
· Has interest in automotive
· Has good knowledge on Technical Automotive, analytical thinking, numerical ability, and logic of verbal
· Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill, & able to work as team.
· Fast learner, hard working, can work under pressure, available to work overtime, and discipline.
· Willing to travel.
· Has driving license.
Job Description :
· Accommodate technical problems which occur at dealers
· Collecting and analyzing technical problems from Plant, NML, SNA, Suppliers, and Customers and take immediate response to solve the problem
· Translating technical service bulletin and fixed countermeasure from NML / SNA
· Preparing technical service bulletin and distribute to all dealers and related section in NMI
Please submit your complete application letter
Before May 12, 2008 to:
PT.NISSAN MOTOR INDONESIA
Gd.Nissan MT.Haryono 3rd floor
Jl.MT.Haryono Kav.10 Jakarta Timur 13330
(CODE: Field Quality Improvement Staff)
Or via email:
(Subject: Field Quality Improvement Staff)
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement will be notified.
Monday, April 14, 2008
NISSAN MOTOR INDONESIA, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....