PT Freeport Indonesia
PT Freeport Indonesia (see www.ptfi.co.id), an affiliate of Freeport McMoRan Copper and Gold, is one of the worlds largest copper and gold producers.
We are seeking a highly qualified professional for the following positions:
1. General Superintendent Network Support
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering with 10 years experience in voice communication, data networking, project management, and in handling complex network system; strong knowledge of Cisco Products, TCP/IP, Telephony, VoIP, LAN and WAN architecture, WiFi, Trunk Radio technology, and methodologies: knowledge of Nortel PABX, Cisco Products, and Radio technology preferred.
2. Superintendent, Environmental Laboratory Operation
• Bachelor degree (S1) in Analytical Chemistry or related science with at least 10 years working experience in the environmental or analytical chemistry laboratory; proficiency in chemical analysis and environmental science; proficiency in ISO 17025 and ISO 14001 as well as laboratory safety and health standards; have extensive knowledge of QC and QA requirements for analytical method; skills in project management, decision making, and presentation.
3. General Foreman. Production
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining Engineer with 5 years experience in underground operations especially at production section; holding license Blaster 2 and KIM;
4. General Foreman, UG Ventilation Sampling Survey
• Bachelor Degree (S1)in Mining Engineer with 2 years experience in underground mining and 3 year experience in underground ventilation system; holding license Blaster 2 and KIM;
5. General Foreman, Warehousing
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Industrial Engineering, with at least 5 years working experience in management, logistic and warehousing.
General requirements (applies for all above positions):
Core competencies and skills in: achievement orientation, analytical thinking, customer service orientation, safety-health & environment, cultural sensitivity, and team leadership: proficiency in spoken & written English (technical & conversational); advanced computer literacy; willing to work in a remote area.
The Company offers very attractive terms of employment, including salary and benefit package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in a career with us, please submit in English your application letter along with a comprehensive resume, expected salary, references, and contact information to: PTFIRecruiting@fmi.com no later than December 26, 2007.
Please put “S1 - Your Education Background” in the e-mail subject. Only short-listed candidates will be notified
expired: 26 Desember 2007
Monday, December 17, 2007
PT Freeport Indonesia
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....