expired: 24 Nopember 2007
We are a multi-national company who are involved in the drilling and production sectors of oil, gas and geothermal projects worldwide, are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated individual to fill the position of:
Electrical Submersible Pump Application Engineer
• University Graduate (equivalent to S1) with degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering
• 5+ years experience in field and operations.
• Comprehensive understanding of Electrical Submersible Pumps products / services.
• Familiarity with available ESP selection software
• Ability to work to deadlines and underpressure
• Committed team player
• Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills area must
• Commitment to customer service
• Identify and develop new business opportunities for ESP applications within Indonesia.
• Provide technical and applications engineering support to clients and field staff
• Prepare and modify procedures as required
• Responsibilities include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, QHSE, training, planning and budget management.
• Monitor daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
• Work independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
• Handle special projects, as assigned
Responsible for the equipment sizing and selection job planning, inventory management, providing technical assistance to customers and assisting in fault finding in support of the ESP product.
Please visit our web www.weatherford.com for applying the above position & other vacant positions online.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....