LOWONGAN KERJA TELEKOMUNIKASI
Advertised on 16 November 2007 . | Application deadline on 14-12-07.
YOU ARE INVITED !
We are a promising start-up mobile phone operator in Indonesia with nationwide CDMA license. We invite you to join the challenging and rewarding opportunities that we will provide.
1.Collection Staff in Branches
(Tangerang, Karawang, Bekasi, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur)
1. Collection Staff (Cirebon)
2. Collection Staff (Solo)
3. Collection Staff (Malang)
4. Collection Staff (Madiun)
5. Collection Staff (Tangerang)
6. Collection Staff (Bekasi)
7. Collection Staff (Karawang)
8. Collection Staff (Bandung)
9. Collection Staff (Sukabumi)
10. Collection Staff (Sumedang)
11. Collection Staff (Semarang)
12. Collection Staff (Tegal)
13. Collection Staff (Purwokerto)
14. Collection Staff (Kudus)
15. Collection Staff (Surabaya)
16. Collection Staff (Kediri)
17. Collection Staff (Tuban)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tangerang,Karawang,Bekasi,Jawa Barat,Jawa
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
2.Collection Spv in Branches
(Bekasi, Serang, Karawang, Sukabumi, Magelang, Purwokerto, Kudus, Madiun)
1. Collection Spv (Bekasi)
2. Collection Spv (Serang)
3. Collection Spv (Karawang)
4. Collection Spv (Sukabumi)
5. Collection Spv (Magelang)
6. Collection Spv (Purwokerto)
7. Collection Spv (Kudus)
8. Collection Spv (Madiun)
- Bachelor Degree with majoring in accounting/finance
- At least have 5 years experience in finance or accounting in reputable industry
- Familiar with SAP is an advantage
- Local applicants are most preferable
- Have experience in finance collection are preferable
- Have experience in telco operators in similar field are preferable
Please send your detailed resume and put POSITION TITLE and The Branch as SUBJECT on your email to:
Friday, November 16, 2007
LOWONGAN KERJA TELEKOMUNIKASI
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....