23 Oktober 2007
PT. Panasonic Gobel Indonesia as a joint venture sales company looking for a qualified person who has solid analytical and logical thinking with highly motivated and self started. You should be able to work in a team and work hard to adapt with highly dynamic and under pressure situation to fill the vacant position of :
Branch Manager (BM)
• Computer literate is a must.
• Good command of both spoken and written English.
• Able to be placed in all our branches throughout Indonesia.
• Creative, energetic, team player, high motivated, detail oriented and well organized.
• Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, strong leadership, good analytical skill and people management.
• Must be able to analyze problems and utilize resources to enhance our sales turnover and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible in achieving branch target, maintain service quality and operation of the branch.
• Bachelor degree or Master degree from a reputable university with maximum 35 years old.
• You must have minimum 5 years of professional experience in leading sales team in electronics industry, consumer goods, telecommunication or retail industry.
If you are as good as you think you are and confidence to compete with others please send your complete resume with current photographs within 14 days after this advertisement to :
PT. Panasonic Gobel Indonesia
Human Resources Services
Jl. Dewi Sartika Cawang II
Jakarta Timur 13630
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Monday, October 22, 2007
23 Oktober 2007
Label: Various Jobs Jakarta
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....