23 Oktober 2007
OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A POWERFUL TEAM
We are a public listed company and a subsidiary of a multinational integrated healthcare group, currently operating with 24 branches all over Indonesia.
We are now looking for :
• Full-Time positions available.
• Preferably managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
• Required language(s): English.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Chemistry, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Sales & Marketing, Commerce, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Medical Science, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Medicine or equivalent.
Responsible for the development and implementation of product and channel marketing, pricing, packaging and product improvement plans with the objectives to optimize sales and profit.
If you believe you meet the above criteria, Please send your complete resume and latest photograph
Send your CV by email to :
firstname.lastname@example.org or to : email@example.com
Monday, October 22, 2007
23 Oktober 2007
Label: Sales - Marketing
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....