Application deadline on 28-11-07.
Work with us. Live the HSBC way and make the difference. HSBC is one of the world's leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (FinanceAsia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
Marketing Data Management Manager (Code: MKT DMGT MGR)
* Excellent verbal and written English.
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient in database processing software such as SAS (advanced skill) or SPSS Clementine to generate reports and analysis.
* Strongly proficient in MS Access and/or SQL.
* Preferably having a min. of 2 years managerial experience in customer data management and processing in Financial / Banking Institution with some experience in Project Management.
* Hold a minimum Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
* The jobholder is responsible to provide a comprehensive marketing database for Customer Information Management (CIM), Campaign Management (CM), and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) processes. To build and manage a solid marketing data mart for all business lines.
Send your application to the address below and please state job code as the email subject.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Label: Career And job Bank
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....