3 Sep 2007
As one of Fortune 500, Flextronics, headquartered in Singapore, is a leading Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) provider by offering a complete array of design, engineering, manufacturing, logistics services. Being the top EMS supplier, Flextronics? partnerships span the entire technology landscape including Motorola, Ericsson, Hewlett Packard, Alcatel, Siemens, Dell and Xerox etc. Presently, our global footprints lie on 87 operations, 12 design & engineering center and 8 industrial parks. With $30Million investment, Flextronics Technology (Shanghai) Co. Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Flextronics. The rapid business expansion fuels up the growth of Flextronics Technology (Shanghai) Co. Ltd in Jia Ding to be the second Flextronics Industrial Park in China, integrating R&D, manufacturing and Logistics. Being in processing Phase II, we have accomplished Phase I with operation already, including entertainment center, well-equipped free dormitory and transportation tools for our 5000 employees. We are seeking suitable dynamic talents to take the challenges of our light-speed growth. We will offer you competitive salary and attractive benefit package and promising career opportunities. Please apply via email or mail the documents (Resume, Salary Expectation, Recent Photo, Degree Certificate and copy of ID card) with position remark at the left-bottom corner of the envelope. Your personal information will be kept in our HR database confidentially for any possible position available.
Front Of Line Process Engineer
(Bukit Raja - Shah Alam)
* Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field.
* Candidate with 2-3 years related working experience in semiconductor manufacturing is an advantage.
* Candidate with an experience in Front of Line and familiar with Wire Bond and Die Bond process is an advantage.
* Candidate must possess a good leadership, organizing and analytical ability.
* Computer literate and must be able to work independently.
* Independent self-motivated and able to work well in a team.
* Proficiency in MS-Office applications and Excel.
* Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
* He/She shall maintain and ensure all assembly process settings and parameters are in compliance to the equipments specs and requirements.
* To follow-up on daily yield and quality compliance.
* Ability to manage positively manufacturing processes and quality of product manufactured and react timely and proactively during line down/out of control situations.
* To continuously keep work instructions updated with when new products are released to current practices.
* To participate in continuous improvement activities to improve processes and process flow.
* To participate in cost reduction projects.
* To create product process specifications for manufacturing and continuously update it.
* Strong process statistical analytical knowledge and experience.
* Ensure Best Practices in place at all times in manufacturing.
* Participate with NPI new product builds before release to manufacturing to ensure smooth transition to mass production and manufacturing readiness.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application on-line or e-mail to:
The Human Resource Manager
Vista Point Technologies Sdn. Bhd. (206755-A)
No. 7, Jalan Keluli 1, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Raja Selatan, Seksyen 7,
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Direct: 03-33615000 Fax: 03-33615015
For further information on our company, please refer to our homepage
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Monday, September 03, 2007
3 Sep 2007
Label: Various Jobs Singapura
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....