PT Infomedia Nusantara ( HR SERVICE )
PT. Infomedia Nusantara by Telkom Indonesia is a provider of information and communications services in Indonesia. Our company continues to innovate in business by continuing to develop our three main services: Directory Services, Contact Center and Service Content.
Especially in the Contact Center, we provide outsourcing services for managing Customer Relation Management (CRM) through inbound and outbound activities contact center by leveraging the latest communications technology over the phone, sms, emails, websites, and chat.
In TSB business development, we need candidates who are interested to join our company and participate in the process. Currently, we are seeking candidates for the position:
STAFF IT TELKOMSEL MAKASSAR
Makassar (Sulawesi Selatan)
* 1. D3/S1 minimal education and Electronic Information Engineering
* 2. Preferably a minimum of 3 years experience in same field
* 3. Server configuration experience in IBM
* 4. Mastering Linux (Slackware Distro precedence)
* 5. Mastering the MySql Database
* 6. Apache Server master
* 7. Master scheduling system Linux
* 8. Able to make the bash shell scripting for monitoring server as the value
* 9. Mastering the management system in Linux Disk
* 10. Never handle the server with a large capacity such as mail servers and
* 11. Able to perform housekeeping either file or database
* 12. Mastering Linux firewall configuration
* 13. Being able to compile the linux kernel without affecting the capacity of data security
* 14. Preferred able to flash Linux scripting
* 15. Willing to work shifting and placed anywhere
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Server IBM, Linux, server apache.
* Preferred skill(s): mailserver, datawarehouse, shifting.
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent. Job role in Network/System Engineer or equivalent.
* 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Bagi yang berminat, silahkan kirim surat lamaran, CV, Fotokopi KTP, Pas poto 4x6 terbaru, fotokopi ijazah & Transkrip Nilai dan Surat keterangan sehat ke :
PT. Infomedia Nusantara – HR SERVICE
Graha Pena Lt.5, Jl.Urip Sumoharjo No. 20 MAKASSAR
Atau email ke : (email@example.com)
Friday, May 11, 2012
PT Infomedia Nusantara ( HR SERVICE )
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....