PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
Awarded as “The World’s Most Improved Airline” and certified as 4-Stars Airline, Garuda Indonesia has been the leading airline in Indonesia and expanding throughout the world. To support its expansion, Garuda Indonesia is looking for a Recruitment Team Leader to drive changes in the recruitment and resourcing process within all directorates.
Recruitment Team Leader ensures recruitment and staffing process / activities are in place and effective, through internal hire, mass recruitment, external direct search, external agencies (head hunters, recruitment / outsourcing vendors). (S)he is accountable to standardize external recruitment partner(s) and assessment tools. (S)he ensures selection and evaluation process are aligned with competency model to support the development and career model in Garuda Indonesia.
Recruitment Team Leader
Jakarta Raya - Area Perkantoran Bandara Soekarno-Hatta
* Indonesian Citizen
* Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Psychology or Human Resources Management
* Have proficiency in commonly used Microsoft Office programs (such as Outlook, Excel and Power Point)
* Fluent in English both oral & written
* Certified in Behavioral Based Interview / Targeted Selection is prefered
* Have strong business insight / accumen / business process
* Sound experience in HR (minimum 5 years)
* Sound experience in recruitment (all level), competency assessment / interview
* Good external networking for direct search
* Experience as assessor is a plus
* Have a good integrity
* Implements targeted resourcing / recruitment strategies to ensure smooth staffing process.
* Manages strategic partnering with external recruitment vendor(s) for staffing of critical positions
* Manages recruitment process and standardizes the business process
* Standardizes assessment tools used for external recruitment / internal assessment
* Manages and standardizes outsourcing providers
* Aligns the competency model with employee / candidate assessment. Supports the development of competency model.
Registration via online on http://career.garuda-indonesia.com
Friday, April 13, 2012
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....