PT Mitrasoft Infonet
We are a fast growing group of IT companies focusing on providing IT products, services and solutions.We provide a wide range of IT solutions and services; Hardware & System software Infrastructure, System Integration, Structured Cabling, LAN/WAN Design and Implementation, Software Licensing, Outsourcing, Maintenance, Training, Consulting and Custom Application Development.
To anticipate our business growing, you are invited to fill our following post :
Jakarta Raya | Closing Date: 9-3-12
* Max 28 years old
* S1/D3/D1 Accounting or any other major, SMK akuntasi
* Min 1 year experience in any field related in filing, documentation, finance and reporting.
* Having experience in preparing document related with Tax report (SSP, PPH, PPN) for tax accounting team
* Self starter, able to work with minimum supervision and good time management
* Computer literate in using MS Office
* Having good English especially in written
* Having strong in administration skill
* The candidate will be expected to perform in invoicing, AR, AP, Finance, preparing and filing document related with accounting.
* Max 32 years old
* S1/D3/D1/SMK any major, preferable in Computing science/ information technology
* Min 5 years for telesales supervisor
* Good inter-personal skill and communication skill
* Having in good English will be an advantage.
* Self -motivated and result-oriented by closing deal
* Self starter, able to work with minimum supervision, good time management and a team player
* Computer literate in MS Office and Messaging system
* Strong leadership and people management skills
* Telesales candidate will be expected to develop customer’s need through phone calling, making quotation and closing deal via phone.
If you are Interested, Please respond to this invitation by sending an application to
PT. MITRASOFT INFONET
Compleks Roxy Mas block E2 No.03
Jl. KH. Hasyim Ashari no 125b Jakarta 10150
or contact us at 62-21-6326533
Friday, February 24, 2012
PT Mitrasoft Infonet
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....