We are the leading manufacturer of kretek in the world. For more than 50 years, we have delivered high-quality kreteks to ensure our customer satisfaction. Our well known brands, such as Djarum Super, Djarum Black and LA Lights, are sold in numerous countries and already become international best sellers. Our success comes from diverse array of highly talented people who are fueled with passion for performance, dedication and being consistently innovative. Our environment is all about teamwork, integrity and mutual respect.
We are searching for people with shared passion, dedication and values to join our team as:
IT QUALITY ASSURANCE
* Possess experiences in .Net Program
* Possess experiences in data base (SQL)
* Professionally able to read technical document
* Bachelor degree in information engineering or electrical engineering with GPA more than 3 from reputable university
* Minimum 2 years or more related experience
* Meticulous person
* Precise attention to detail
* Strong knowledge in business process
* Preferences will be given for those who have strong knowledge in quality assurance.
* Evaluates and test the performance and functionality related with application
* Writes reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and recommendation
We will only contact candidates who pass the initial selection process and are eligible for company’s interview.
No account? e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....