PT Sumberdaya Dian Mandiri
(Search / Recruitment Firm)
Our Company establish in 1999 as an Outsourcing company. Our client one of biggest BUMN Bank in Indonesia are looking for young talented person to joint as a Frontliner and Marketing staff.
Frontliner Bank Rakyat Indonesia
IDR 1850000 - 2205000
(Jakarta Raya, Jawa Timur, Jawa Tengah etc)
* Male and Female
* Candidate must possess at least a D3, Bachelor's Degree, any field with minimum IPK 2,75.
* Single, maximum age 25, minimum height female 160 cm male 165 cm with proporsional weight.
* Good looking and have nice appearance.
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
* Open for applicants placement work in Jakarta Raya,Sumatera Barat,Jawa Tengah,Jawa Timur,etc.
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* 1000 Full-Time positions available.
* Willing to deposit certificate of graduation(min D3) due to company during work in BRI.
* Only match applicant trough requirement will be process!
* Helping Customer to introduce Bank Products
* Helping Customer to open account and maintaince their account
* Service Customer to put their saving money to their account
* Report all customer transaction everyday
Closing Date: 27-05-11
Lamaran Online Lowongan kerja BUMN Bank BRI Mei 2011
Monday, May 02, 2011
PT Sumberdaya Dian Mandiri
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....