PT Tempindo Jasatama
Our client is a global medical technology company that manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems and reagents, and is dedicated to enriching people's health throughout the world. It is now seeking a high achiever person to join the team in Indonesia for the position of
Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Executive
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Science & Technology, BioTechnology, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent. Job role in Medical/Clinical Research or Clinical Laboratory Assistant/Technician.
* 1 Full-Time positions available.
* Responsible for all activities associated withe regulatory clearance for all imported proucts into the country.
* Act as the main focal point for distributors pertaining to regulatory activities and to ensure the regulatory clearance is obtained
* Establish and maintian Registration Planner and Listing
* Manage complaint handling process
Please send CV to:HUMAN CAPITAL / PT Tempindo Jasatama Mid Plaza II, 12th Floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 10-11 Jakarta 10220 Fax: 021-5733791 E-mail: email@example.com
Closing Date: 11-5-11
Monday, April 11, 2011
PT Tempindo Jasatama
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....