PT SatNetCom Balikpapan
We are system integrators who design, develop and implement systems combining communications (VSAT, microwave, LANs, etc), hardware (radios, embedded processors, servers, etc), and software for the mining and oil industries. Experience on mining and oil IT projects preferred.
Senior Electronic Engineer
(Kalimantan Timur - Balikpapan)
* Diploma degree qualifications in Electronic Engineering
* 3 years continuous work experience in a maintenance environment with at least one of the years work in a similar Senior position
* Having good knowledge in Electrical and Electronics system design
* Working knowledge of TCP-IP, networking, computer and network hardware and software
* Preferably have mining or heavy industry experience
* Able to operate measurement devices – oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, etc.
* High voltage experience
* English a plus
* Work based with positions available in Balikpapan
* Requires extensive travel to minesites
* Responsible for the vehicle electronics (vetronics), power distribution system design, controller design, software development, integration and testing.
* Design discussion, design reviews and presentation with customers and production support.
* Source for suitable vendors and manage them according to the project schedule.
* Develop software, test plan, design reviews and testing.
Human Resources Department
PT. SATNETCOM BALIKPAPAN
Jl. Ruhui Rahayu No.5 RT 75 Ring Road Balikpapan
Email CV to:
Closing Date: 8-5-11
Friday, April 08, 2011
PT SatNetCom Balikpapan
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....