BANK SUMITOMO MITSUI INDONESIA
We are a Commercial Bank with Foreign Majority ownership and has a world-wide network is seeking for highly qualified people to fill-in our vacant positions. If you are creative, motivated, dynamic and able to work in multi-culture environment, join us to expand our business and get the opportunity.
We offer challenging jobs and professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognize your achievements.
Compliance Officer (code: CO)
Job Requirements :
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Good business writing and reporting skills
* Fluent in English both speaking and writing is a must
* Possess high sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity
* Highly motivated, performance oriented, self-initiative,team-player,and cooperative to general activity
* Graduated from reputable university majoring in Accounting or Computerized Accounting with min. GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00)
* Having experience in Banking at least 1 year especially in Compliance Department is a plus
* Knowledge and skills on the KYC/AML as well as BI Regulations is an advantage
Job Responsibilities and Duties :
As Customer Dealer, he/she will report to Treasury Manager, maintain good relationship with existing customer, quote foreign exchange/derivative prices to customer, provide customers market information, control credit exposure against the limit, achieve the target of customer's foreign exchange profit and promote forex business with new customers
Job Qualifications :
* Graduate from University, preferably majoring in Accounting or Finance
* Having experience as Dealer at least 1 years
* Familiar with related Bank Indonesia Regulation
* Fluent in English both speaking and writing
* Good interpersonal skills, team-work, self motivated
Please send your detail resume by email and please put the code on your
email subject no later than 2 weeks after this advertisement date to:
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Wednesday, February 09, 2011
BANK SUMITOMO MITSUI INDONESIA
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....