ASUS Technology, Pte. Ltd.
ASUS is the worldwide top 3 consumer notebook brand according to the IDC Q1 2010 report.
ASUS targets to become Top 3 Notebook brand in Indonesia and we are now expanding ASUS Sales and Marketing organization in Indonesia, seeking for enthusiastic, aggressive and career-minded professionals to join ASUS.
ASUS - 20 Years of Excellence
Established in 1989, ASUS is a leading information technology company in the new digital era with revenue of USD8.1 billion in 2009. With a global staff of more than 10,000 people and a world class R&D design team of 3000 engineers, ASUS is the Top 10 information technology company in the world rated by Business Week USA (The No. 1 business magazine in USA) in 2009 and has appeared in the prestigious listing for 12 consecutive years.
ASUS is the fastest-growing notebook brand in the world (According to IDC Q1 2010 report).
According to IDC Q1 2010 report, ASUS notebooks are climbing the worldwide sales charts at an unprecedented pace and sales outstripping those of companies who once dominated this market.
* The top 5 notebook brand in Asia Pacific, excluding Japan.
* The top 3 notebook brand in Western Europe.
* The top 1 notebook brand in Eastern Europe.
This rapid expansion is set to continue as ASUS drives forward with industry-leading products that will further extend its market reach and impact.
ASUS is the top 10 Information technology company in the world
Asus is the top 10 information technology company in the world rated by Business Week USA (The No.1 business magazine in USA) in 2009 and has appeared in the prestigious listing for 12 consecutive years.
ASUS is the Most Reliable Notebook Brand in the World
Quality and reliability are hallmarks of what makes ASUS notebooks the choice of discerning consumers around the world. Each notebook is subjected a series of stringent and extreme tests to ensure that they continue to deliver the best performance even under extreme conditions. In an independent Computer Reliability Report conducted in 2009 by RESCUECOM – Industry-leading computer repair experts in the United States – ASUS was ranked 1st amongst the competition, with a score of 927 – a record-breaking 600 points ahead of its nearest competitor
ASUS is the No. 1 motherboard brand in the world
* ASUS has shipped out 260,000,000 motherboards since 1992.
* One in every 3 PCs sold worldwide in 2008 were with ASUS motherboards inside.
ASUS is No.1 in quality & service
ASUS strives for perfection in all of its products and consistently wins awards for quality and innovation, reflected in our No. 1 rank for product quality and services by the Wall Street Journal Asia.
ASUS receives 3,268 awards in 2009
The 3056 awards are recommended by prestige technology organizations and IT journalists worldwide for ASUS leading innovations.
ASUS Green technology
ASUS is committed to innovating for industry-leading greener technology, including the world’s first EU Flower Eco Certification for computers, and the world’s first EuP Certification for portable notebooks.
Customer Service Engineer
(Jakarta Raya - Harco)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1); Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Electrical Engineering or Electronics specialization; with min GPA 3.0 of 4.0.
* Preferably Senior Staff with at least 2 year(s) working experience as Customer Service Engineer or Technician.
* Good analytical and interpersonal skill, customer satisfaction oriented attitude.
* Basic knowledge in computer hardware/software.
* Ready to work hard and under pressure
* Applicants must be willing to work at Harco.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Check and resolve customer hardware/software problems
* Handle customer complainsand maintain relationships with customer
* Follow up customer problem when necessary
* Record and maintain customer and repair database information
* Respond to customer inbound/outbound call when necessary
Apply Online, Click here
Thursday, January 27, 2011
ASUS Technology, Pte. Ltd.
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....